The Scorpio Races Book Review



My wife's review of the Scorpio Races:


     So, surprisingly I really liked this book. It's different enough from what's currently out there, which is always a plus for me. I wasn't dying to read it because I wasn't a big fan of her Shiver series, but this book kept getting really good reviews.  So, I tried it out. It is a whole lot better. 
     In young adult books right now, it's hard not to pick up a book that has a really lame story and an even lamer and more unbelievable romance. Scorpio Races does both very well with a unique idea and an understated romance that seems believable and endearing. It's a quick read that ends way too quickly and abruptly.  However, I'd much rather have that then have it drag out into a series of lame books. 
     The other thing it has going for it is that it's very genuine but still a very clean book. It's actually one you can recommend to young people without have to preface it with, "well there is this one part."  Anyways, a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment